Cherry Creek Wellness Center (CCWC) is a multifaceted, holistic healthcare facility that focuses on treating and preventing musculoskeletal problems through physical therapy, massage therapy, pilates, and personal training. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and high-quality care. Our ultimate goal is to restore a maximum level of function and help prevent re-injury.
Our hands-on approach begins with a detailed examination, evaluation, and diagnosis. We collaborate with the patient to include his or her needs for rehabilitation therapy and develop an appropriate plan of care to treat identified problems. Learn more about our physical therapy services at our physical therapy FAQ page.
Our Physical Therapy Services Include:
- Evaluation of posture
- Instruction in proper body mechanics at home and in the workplace
- Exercise therapy
- Instruction in a home exercise program, including proper strengthening and stretching exercises to prevent re-injury
- Exercise prescription
- Manual therapy
- Joint mobilizations/manipulations
- Massage (soft-tissue techniques)
- Modalities that include ultrasound (sound waves) and electrical stimulation
- Physical therapists hold either master’s degrees or doctorates in their profession.
How Our Physical Therapy Clinics are Different:
Patients are treated by highly trained manual physical therapists. They treat each patient in one-on-one appointments. Our therapists have all completed extensive continuing education and specialize in rehabilitation therapy for people with injuries from motor vehicle accidents, complicated spinal disorders, sports injuries, and post-surgical cases.
Complete Physical Evaluations
All evaluations are scheduled for one hour. They are complete, thorough and designed to determine the best physical therapy interventions to help the patient achieve his/her goals. We promptly mail copies of the initial evaluation to the referring physician for his/her records.
Physical Therapy Services
- Neck/back pain
- Sports-related injuries
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Total joint replacement
- Posture consultation
- Vestibular rehabilitation (ex. Dizziness, vertigo)
- Motor vehicle injuries
- Prenatal PT
- Pelvic floor physical therapy
- Temporomandibular joint problems
- Physical therapy for the deaf & hard of hearing
- Balance training