Comprehensive Care of the Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist and Hand
Cherry Creek Wellness Center offers certified hand therapy services at our Stapleton location.
Cherry Creek Wellness Center is pleased to offer patients hand therapy from a certified hand therapist
Our upper extremity rehabilitation services are provided by therapists who specialize in hand therapy. Some of our hand therapists are Certified Hand Therapists (CHT) by the Hand Therapy Certification Commission.
Specialized Hand Therapy Services
We stress one-on-one patient care and patient education. We have the skills and training to work with patients immediately following surgery or an injury, often resulting in quicker recovery and return to leisure and vocational pursuits.
What conditions are treated by Hand Therapists:
- Preventive services
- Any injury to your shoulder, elbow, wrist, fingers or thumb
- Broken bones, dislocations, sprains, and strains
- Tendon and nerve injuries
- Arthritis – Rheumatoid and osteoarthritis
- Cumulative trauma: carpal tunnel syndrome and tendonitis – tennis elbow
- DeQuervain’s tenosynovitis
- Dupuytren’s Disease – including post-operative or post-Xiaflex manipulations
- Sports Injuries
An individualized treatment plan is created by you and your therapist to address personal and medical goals.
- Control pain and swelling
- Range of motion and strengthening exercises
- Desensitization and sensory re-education
- Scar remodeling
- Assistive/adaptive equipment
- Work conditioning
- State-of-the-art internet based home exercise programs
Upper Extremity Splints
- Removable casting options for adults and children
- Provide protections when needed
- Easy removal for early range of motion
- Splinting – static and dynamic – custom designs
- Custom fit Delta casting and Exos bracing to work with your ski pole, bike handlebars or in the water. Exos bracing approved for all levels of college or high school athletics