Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist
Location: We are in need of a Pelvic Floor PT in Northeast Denver and in Wheat Ridge
Hours: This provider will ideally work 40 hours per week, negotiable for hours and coverage
Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, Short Term Disability, 401k, PTO, and continuing education
We are looking for a pelvic floor physical therapist, initially able to treat both orthopedic and pelvic health conditions in a one-on-one treatment model. The ideal candidate would embody our shared values, focused on driving the mission forward by keeping the patients in the center of everything we do. This provider would be an integral part of the development and growth of the company.
Cherry Creek Wellness Center is embedded within an integrated care model, New Health Services, focused on delivering multidisciplinary treatment. Our providers value respect, collaborative teamwork, clinical excellence, and building exceptional patient experiences. We are passionate about serving the community by making a positive and meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
- Coordination of care with an interdisciplinary team of healthcare professionals to restore patients to their best level of function, increase independence, and improve quality of life.
- Delivery of compassionate, individualized care to wide range of patients from adolescents to older adults.
- Perform initial and ongoing physical therapy evaluations according to APTA standards of practice, as well as state guidelines.
• Develop and implement a plan of care for each patient based on evaluations, including: goals, collaboration with staff members, and required patient/caregiver involvement.
- Reinforce patient accountability to ensure consistency and compliance with their treatment program.
- Detail patient progress according to approved medical documentation and policies/procedures; communicate to patients and caregivers.
- Evaluate mobility, strength, and current level of function; establish patient goals and attainable outcomes to improve in these areas and scale treatment to their abilities.
- Create a post-treatment plan to continue their improved quality of life; recommend assistive equipment as needed.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, etc.
- Experience in providing pelvic floor PT, including a wide range of orthopedic techniques and services.
- Knowledge of responsible use of facility equipment, best practices for equipment use, and preventative maintenance procedures.
- A strong sense of empathy, a positive outlook, and the ability to motivate patients to push their limits in a responsible, safe and effective way.
- Excellent critical thinking and communication skills
- Active Colorado Physical Therapy License
- Degree in Physical Therapy from a physical therapy program approved by the American Physical Therapy Association