We know these past 8 months have been challenging and diffucult for many. In the past few weeks, the COVID-19 cases have surged and the Governor has attempted to mitigate the rise with additional executive orders. We want to thank you for your continued support of our small company. Your loyalty and referrals are what keep us going!
With the increase in COVID-19 cases and change in executive orders, we are making a few adjustments in order to keep your safety and health our top priority.
- If you are wanting to stay home, we can treat you safely with a telehealth appointment.
- If you have to quarantine because of an exposure or potential illness in your household, we are here to continue your care with little interruption.
- Most insurances are now covering telehealth appointments. If they do not cover telehealth, we offer a self pay rate of $70 per session. Please reach out with questions or to set up your appointment today.
- You MUST wear a face mask that covers your nose and mouth the entire time you are in your appointment.
- If you feel unwell, this includes but is not limited to a fever, a loss of taste and smell, diarrhea, cough, or shortness of breath, please call us prior to your appointment so we can discuss other treatment options until your symptoms improve.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 and/or are awaiting test results, a telehealth appointment is the best way for us to continue your treatment and keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. Please call us so we can send you a link.
- To decrease any waiting inside our office, we are asking all patients to wait in their vehicles until their scheduled appointment times. We now have the ability to text with you so we know when you arrive and you know when your provider is ready for you to come in to the office.
- On the day of your appointment, we will text you to let us know when you arrive.
- Once you have arrived in our parking lot, please respond to the text “Heidi & last initial” is here.”
- When we are ready for you, we will text you back to come in to the clinic.
- ** If you do not have a phone with text capabilities, please call us when you arrive. **
- ** If you cannot call upon arrival, PLEASE come in at your appointment time and know that you may be required to wait in your car or hallway if we are not quite ready for you. **
- If you are a new patient, please arrive 10 minutes early and text or call us once arrived. We will have a few forms you need to complete and will let you know when you may come in to complete paperwork. If your provider is not ready for you, we may ask you to wait in hallway.
- At this time we are limiting the number of people in our offices to continue to comply with state and county regulations and cannot have anyone accompany patients to their appointments. If you need someone to attend with you during your appointment, please speak to your provider. If you are a minor, one parent may accompany. Otherwise, thank you for waiting in your vehicle while Heidi finishes their appointment.
PAYMENT AND SCHEDULING
- To decrease amount of time in clinic, we may ask you to call in your payment information. You may also leave a credit card on file and we will charge your card when you have arrived for your appointment.
- We can also schedule you over the phone or via email. Click here to send us a message to get you scheduled.
As a reminder, effective immediately we will text you prior to your appointment so you can respond once you have arrived!
Thank you for your continued support! We appreciate your compliance and assistance during this very trying time. We cannot wait to see your smiling eyes and mask soon!